Due to covid-19 restrictions, we are operating with limited staff. Please allow longer than usual for delivery. Likewise, replies to enquiries may take a few days.
LIKEaBIKE Jumper Benefits
- Rear Suspension
- Comfort and handling: the LIKEaBIKE Jumper's suspension gives the bike rider added comfort by smoothing out all the bumps in the road, and improves handling by keeping the rear wheel in contact with the ground.
- Custom Saddle
- Ergonomic: in conjunction with Velo, Kokua has designed a comfortable, quality leather saddle for the LIKEaBIKE Jumoer that is especially designed for childrens' comfort and safety.
- Lightweight: the one-piece handlebar and stem is made using Aluminum to keep the weight down to the absolute minimum. The small diameter on the LIKEaBIKE Jumper's handlebar allows for maximum control, even with tiny hands.
- Strong and durable: the LIKEaBIKE Jumper's frame is manufactured using high grade, 6061 Aluminum. Strong, durable, lightweight, corrosion-resistant, recyclable... these are a few of the advantages of Aluminum. The frames also feature forged 'dropouts', situated where the wheels connect the to bike. Forged dropouts are stronger and lighter than the alternatives.
Quality finish: Kokua has also given each frame a polished finish, the same finish normally found on other prestige bicycle models.
- Quick Release Seat post
- Easy adjustment: quick release clamps allow the seat pin to be moved up and down very quickly, making it easy to adjust the bike to children of different ages/sizes. The LIKEaBIKE Jumper can grow with your child.
- A-Head headset
- Supported steering: A-head systems are commonly found on quality bikes and aid the rider's steering. The system found on the LIKEaBIKE Jumper is lightweight, easy to adjust and low maintenance.
- Schwalbe Big Apple Tyres
- Speed and comfort: lots of thought went into the tyres on the LIKEaBIKE Jumper balance bike. Eventually, Kokua settled on the extremely lightweight, Big Apple tyre by Schwalbe. Schwalbe are world-renowned for producing some of the best tyres available, and the Big Apple has been designed for speed and comfort. On top of all of this, the Big Apple is also puncture resistant, making maintenance even more easy.
- Steering Limiter
- Safety and control: A steering limiter is an absolute must when it
comes to a balance bike. The reason? Children lack strength. A steering limiter prevents jack-knifing accidents, often caused by the loss of control due to the riders lack of strength. Particularly at high speeds but also at low speed when they are getting used to the bike... in short it is an essential safety feature.
- Integrated Footrests
- Design and detail: The LIKEaBIKE Jumpers integrated foot rests provides a place for both feet while coasting or doing tricks.
- Alloy Rims, Alloy hubs and cartridge bearings
- Strong, low maintenance and extremely lightweight.
- Optional front brake
- Safety and control, when it's needed: we don't recommend the use of brakes for at least the first few months of riding: this inspires confidence and encourages balance and steering, at this stage it's best that your child learns to use their feet as the brakes. However, thanks to an optional front brake, which can be added to the LIKEaBIKE Jumper at any time, it's easy to ensure your child's safety as they grow. We'd recommend introducing the brake at between three and six months.